I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of New Mexico.
My research interests are in the areas of spectral and inverse spectral theory, Chebyshev and orthogonal polynomials, approximation theory, and more broadly in analysis and mathematical physics.
- “Asymptotics of Chebyshev polynomials, II. DCT subsets of $\mathbb R$”; with J.S.Christiansen, B.Simon, and P.Yuditskii. Duke Mathematical Journal 168 (2019), 325-349
- “Asymptotics of Chebyshev polynomials, I. Subsets of $\mathbb R$”; with J.S.Christiansen and B.Simon. Inventiones Mathematicae 208 (2017), 217–245
- “Renormalized oscillation theory for Hamiltonian systems”; with F.Gesztesy. Advances in Mathematics 311 (2017), 569–597
- “Lieb-Thirring inequalities for finite and infinite gap Jacobi matrices”; with J.S.Christiansen. Annales Henri Poincaré 18 (2017), 1949–1976
- “On spectral theory for Schrödinger operators with operator-valued potentials”; with F.Gesztesy and R.Weikard. Journal of Differential Equations 255 (2013), 1784–1827
- “The Hilbert transform of a measure”; with A.Poltoratski and B.Simon. Journal d’Analyse Mathématique 111 (2010), 247–265
- “Right limits and reflectionless measures for CMV matrices”; with J.Breuer and E.Ryckman. Communications in Mathematical Physics 292 (2009), 1–28